Snow Effect

Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 6, 2010

The Thrillseekers - Waiting Here For You (Incl Breakfast Remixes)-WEB-2007

The_Thrillseekers-Waiting_Here_For_You__Incl_Breakfast_Remixes-WEB-2007
Artist: The Thrillseekers
Title: Waiting Here For You
Genre: Trance
Source: CDr, Maxi-Single, Promo
Label: Adjusted Music
Catalog #: adjusted promo cd008
Quality: 320 kbps / 44,1Khz / Joint Stereo
Release Date: 2007
Playing Time: 00 : 63 : 51
Total Size: 142 MB


Day and night divided,
Two worlds torn apart.
I'm standing in your shadow,
I wonder where you are.
This is my confession,
This is my heart burning down,
Giving out and taking me over.

So far away,
I don't know where I am.
So hard to take,
You slipped right through my hand.
With so much left unspoken,
Unopened, I'm broken.
I'll be waiting here for you...

There's nothing here to cling to,
Nothing more to prove.
I'm walking on a wire
With nothing left to lose.
If this is where you want me,
This is where I'll be,
Holding out 'til you come back to me.

So far away,
I don't know where I am.
So hard to take,
Knowing I'm alone again.
Trapped inside a moment,
I'm frozen, torn open.
I'll be waiting here for you...

'Cause I'm falling, I'm falling, I'm calling out,
I need you near me now, keeping me safe.
You can break it or fake it or take it in,
I wanna start again, take me away.
Come and take me away...

Take me away...

I'll be waiting here for you...

Tracklist:
1. Waiting Here For You (Night Music Edit) (9:02)
2. Waiting Here For You (Dub Mix) (9:07)
3. Waiting Here For You (Radio Edit) (3:30)
4. Waiting Here For You (Full Breakfast Mix) (10:37)
5. Waiting Here For You (Breakfast Club Mix) (8:30)
6. Waiting Here For You (Breakfast Dub Mix) (9:26)
7. Waiting Here For You (Terry Ferminal Remix) (6:39)
8. Waiting Here For You (Santiago Nino Acid Edit) 5:23

UGOTFILE - HOTFILE
MEGA - RS

If you want to share your files to you friends, you should use Ugotfile or Hotfile. Please register these links:
FREE REGISTRATION GET PREMIUM UGOTFILE
! FREE REGISTRATION GET PREMIUM HF!
(UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD)
!!!!UGOTFILE.COM!!!!
!!!! HOTFILE.COM !!!!!
Buzz this

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét