Snow Effect

Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 5, 2010

Aly And Fila Feat Josie - Listening - WEB-2010

Aly_And_Fila_Feat_Josie-Listening-WEB-2010
Artist(s): Aly And Fila Feat Josie
Title: Listening
Label: Future Sound Of Egypt
Cat. №: FSOE015
Source: WEB
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance
Rel. Date: 30-May-2010
Quality: 320 kbps / 44,1kHz / Joint Stereo
No walk in the park
No, it’s not easy
Expressing what hearts mean to say
Words get stuck in your throat
Your body freezes
You feel all alone, you feel uneasy
Say something you’ve never said before
I get a sense you want to tell me more
Go ahead, I’m listening
Say something you’ve never said before
I get a sense you want to tell me more
Go ahead, I’m listening
I’m listening

Tracklist:
1/4. Aly & Fila feat Josie - Listening (Extended Mix) (06:31)
2/4. Aly & Fila feat Josie - Listening (Brave Remix) (07:24)
3/4. Aly & Fila feat Josie - Listening (Aurosonic Remix) (08:33)
4/4. Aly & Fila feat Josie - Listening (Philippe El Sisi Remix) (08:54)

UGOTFILE - HOTFILE
MEGA - RS

If you want to share your files to you friends, you should use Ugotfile or Hotfile. Please register these links:
FREE REGISTRATION GET PREMIUM UGOTFILE
! FREE REGISTRATION GET PREMIUM HF!
(UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD)
!!!!UGOTFILE.COM!!!!
!!!! HOTFILE.COM !!!!!
Buzz this

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét