Snow Effect

Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 5, 2010

Beat Service And Tucandeo Feat Manon Polare - Waiting For The Sun - (CLHR096)-WEB-2010

Beat_Service_And_Tucandeo_Feat_Manon_Polare-Waiting_For_The_Sun-(CLHR096)-WEB-2010
Artist..... Beat Service and Tucandeo Feat Manon Polare
Title...... Waiting for the Sun
Label...... Coldharbour
Catalog.... CLHR096
Rls Date... 31 05 2010
Genre...... Trance
Source..... WEB
Quality.... 320kbps / 44.1kHz / Full Stereo
Url........ www.beatport.com
Size....... 74,9 MB
Darkness shows
What is lost in time
A touch of truth
I’m heading for insanity

Waiting for the sun
Please release me from the moonlight
I’m waiting for the sun to come to me

Oooagh
Waiting for the sun
Please release me from the moonlight
I’m waiting for the sun to come to me


Track List


01. Waiting for the Sun (Original Mix) 07:10
02. Waiting for the Sun (Lentos Vocal Mix) 08:07
03. Waiting for the Sun (Lentos Dub Mix) 08:08
04. Waiting for the Sun (Tydis Stadium Mix) 09:17

UGOTFILE - HOTFILE
MEGA - RS

If you want to share your files to you friends, you should use Ugotfile or Hotfile. Please register these links:
FREE REGISTRATION GET PREMIUM UGOTFILE
! FREE REGISTRATION GET PREMIUM HF!
(UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD)
!!!!UGOTFILE.COM!!!!
!!!! HOTFILE.COM !!!!!
Buzz this

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét